Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Post Natal Yoga


Hey Sexy Mamas,
I've found several Yoga Studios in San Francisco that offer Post Natal Yoga - in which you can bring your baby! I'm trying to go as often as possible. Thought you all might enjoy this resource. I've found Yoga Garden to be very sex positive and have been able to be out with the teachers there about my work. I find them to be very open minded and welcoming. I haven't tried Its Yoga Kids! yet but I intend to try them out later this week.

Both of these studios also have pre-natal yoga for our moms to be.

ItsYogaKids.com

They have classes for Pre-natal, Post-Natal, and for kids toddlers through teens!

Baby Yoga and Massage - Friday - 1:15 - 2:00pm

Yoga Mom and Baby - Friday noon - 1pm and Sunday 11:30am to 12:30 pm



YogaGardenSF.com

Tuesday at 10:30am - Post - Natal Yoga

No comments:

Post a Comment